Valued Contributor

I received an email today from Zulily letting me know that someone tried to sign into their site  under my name.  I told them that I did not sign in today......but I did change my password just now.

New Contributor

I received the same email too.

Honored Contributor

@Cimarron  @Carol08  Are you sure the e-mails were really from Zulily and not phishing e-mails?  I hope you didn't click on a link from the e-mail and change your password that way.  If you did you should go directly to Zulily's website and change your password again.  I'm questioning this since both of you got e-mails saying the same thing.  That seems odd.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I didn't get one and I shop there a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Cimarron  @Carol08  Are you sure the e-mails were really from Zulily and not phishing e-mails?  I hope you didn't click on a link from the e-mail and change your password that way.  If you did you should go directly to Zulily's website and change your password again.  I'm questioning this since both of you got e-mails saying the same thing.  That seems odd.

@NickNack - thanks, NickNack.  I just went to their site and changed my password again. You are right - it does sound odd.  I appreciate you warning us.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I didn't get one and I shop there a lot.

Same here.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack .... great point !!!!! 👍

Esteemed Contributor

Zulily also sends an email alerting you if you sign in from an alternate device or new divice from the one you usually use.

I shop almost exclusively with the phone app, but when I do log in from the laptop they alert me.

It's always been me, but I do appreciate the heads up from them!

Trusted Contributor

@Carol08, I received one, too.  I went ahead and changed my password.  I've actually never shopped from Zulily and afterwards I wondered if it was a ploy to get me to sign-in and check out the site?? 

Esteemed Contributor

I did not get that email.  But I always check with the original company by calling.  I never click the link.    I think Zulily has a two stage way to sign in.  I used it before. Not sure what it is called but something about kidsafe.  On my phone my device uses facial recognition.  On my computer (PC) not sure but thanks for the alert.  IO am going to check it out.