Respected Contributor

Just saw this on the news. 

Are any of you in the area? Please be safe, take your kids, pets, meds and important papers and go before they tell you.

Thank goodness the winds are quiet.

Honored Contributor

fires in temecula also.

hope everyone in the areas are staying safe!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

oh my, that the Kardassian neck of the woods, mama K's anyway.

Honored Contributor

About 20 miles away .... I was walking the dog tonite and the sky had smoke hanging in the air.    At least there's no wind.   Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calabasas fire

[ Edited ]

My granddaughter is studio city, but more near Toluca Lake.  She said that ashes are coming down.

Respected Contributor

The last thing I heard was that our city was sending a crew down. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not near but can see the smoke and have had some ashes fall.  Fires are not rare especially with all the dry timber and the lack of rainfall/moisture due to the drought. 

We have good crews here and they work hard to extiguish the fires. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I now live around 50 minutes west of Calabasas. Years ago, I lived right there. Beautiful, very upscale, mountainous area. Khloe and Kourtney are very close to the fire -- Kim lives a little further away. So traumatic for people who had to evacuate. The firemen are doing a GREAT job!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yikes!Smiley Surprised Kim pack your Louis.

Honored Contributor

Hoping and praying all are well.  Get OUT if you think it could come anywhere near.  Keep checking in if you can.

About the K's ...they are probably out of town (or country).  Feel sorry for them, but they don't live in their homes ... they visit.  I feel for the ones that live there 24/7.  That is their home. 

Please be aware and safe!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."