Honored Contributor

@StylishLady  Perhaps they shouldn't be recycled.  I read recently that cash register receipts and such are coated with BPA and, if recycled with other paper, they contaminate the load.  So now, sad to say, I just throw them in the trash.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind them because attached are my Reward Bucks and coupons to use on future purchases, I love saving money!

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Mine are all e mailed to me

I may have to do that.  Do you still get the coupons?  (Which I believe SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO YOUR CVS CARD SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY AROUND SIX FEET OF COUPONS!!!!!!!!)

This, in bold, is the best idea I’ve heard in a long time. CVS, are you reading this????

Hugs . . . Beth 

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Are really getting on my nerves.  The last one I got was about six feet long.

Annoyance of the day; carry on...

@faeriemoon  CVS is creating huge waste of paper.

And I hate that I keep getting discount coupons that expire quickly for things I just bought!  i just bought that, I don't need more yet!

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector

I did it so long ago I do not remember how I got the receipts via e mail. I am pretty sure it is somewhere on the website

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Mine are all e mailed to me

Hi @I am still oxox... what did you have to do to have the receipts emailed??  TIA

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't mind them because attached are my Reward Bucks and coupons to use on future purchases, I love saving money!

@Jordan2  I used to think that too, but everything expires so soon now, esp. reward bucks!  Within only a few days.  I've lost some by not using them, and I hate that.  CVS didn't used to be as strict with having to use the coupons by that date, and they've considerably shortened the dates they can be used by.

Esteemed Contributor

It felt like to me in the past they gave more Extra Bucks...

but these days they give less Extra Bucks and TONS of coupons instead...

Respected Contributor

It's getting ridiculous, 5ft long receipts, $1 off $8 antacids,  $2 off $20 worth of garnier cleansers.  I did use 2 $5 extrabucks to purchase a two-pack of Sensodyne so it was free the Sensodyne was on sale.

I just want the $5 Extrabucks and hope they continue to allow stacking them

Regular Contributor

I tell the cashier to tear off everything below my receipt.  The coupons are worthless and expire within a few days - both ridiculous.  I'm not going to have that tremendous wad cluttering up my purse. I used to use them, but now you have to spend so much to save a dollar or two and they're never for anything I use.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom, Your pictures are perfect.  DH went to CVS today and came home with only 4 feet of coupons.  A light day.