Honored Contributor

Are really getting on my nerves.  The last one I got was about six feet long.

Annoyance of the day; carry on...

Honored Contributor

Mine are all e mailed to me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I may have to do that.  Do you still get the coupons?  (Which I believe SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO YOUR CVS CARD SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY AROUND SIX FEET OF COUPONS!!!!!!!!)

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Are really getting on my nerves.  The last one I got was about six feet long.

Annoyance of the day; carry on...

So true.

Honored Contributor

LOL!!! ITA!!!

I rip off the top part of need with the total on it & give them back the rest.

I just received an order of Deep Steep handwash. There was so much packing in it. No wonder our landfill is full.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon

The coupons are sent to the app and when I check out using my CVS card on my phone I get the coupon offer. My local CVS is now offering prescription delivery via overnight mail, which is really great.

@faeriemoon wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I may have to do that.  Do you still get the coupons?  (Which I believe SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO YOUR CVS CARD SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY AROUND SIX FEET OF COUPONS!!!!!!!!)

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I get a 40% off  one item coupon emailed to me every thursday morning that's good until sunday.  You do have to load it to your card.   I wish they would just give it to a rewards card holder automatically.  I guess they want you on their website.  you have to hit 'send to card'.  

Super Contributor

Re: CVS Register Receipts

[ Edited ]

How about KMart?  They are guilty of this, too.  Of course you can have your receipt emailed to you instead of printed out at the register.  But I don't want all that stuff either way! lol

Honored Contributor

I get the coupons via the CVS Red Coupon Machine, rather than attached to my receipt. And, yes, there have been more since the first of the year.  Last year, I was getting two or three each week; this year I routinely get five to six feet of them.  That's okay though - I like coupons.  I could load them to my card, I suppose, but would rather have the paper copy, so I don't forget about them.

Honored Contributor

i like getting the paper coupons at checkout.

it almost always makes me come back to the store sooner than i normally would if i get a bunch of good ones......and i definitely use quite a few of them.

if they are loaded to my card i would forget that they were on there or forget what exactly they were for.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein