Honored Contributor

CUTE CANADIAN TAKING THE WORLD IN STRIDE

A guy who covers sports for the L.A. Times posted this video of cutie pie "Elias Scharf" reacting to the catastrophic news that he'd not be able to enter the magical world of Disney due to virus-caused closure.  The writer is clearly taken with the kid's jaunty style, as am I:

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1238624513840930816

Hope he thoroughly enjoyed his Starbucks!

Honored Contributor

Re: CUTE CANADIAN TAKING THE WORLD IN STRIDE

[ Edited ]

Awww....disappointment.  Maybe the parents should have rethought the trip.  Hard for young ones to think of the "greater good".  Especially when it voids your theme park adventure.  

Honored Contributor

He appeared to be taking his disappointment in stride, didn't he?  I hope he's invited back with all expenses paid.  

Esteemed Contributor

Awwwwww. . .

Reminds me of Chevy Chase's Vacation movie when they all drove across the country to Wally World just to find out it's closed.  Looks like he took it much better.

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, along with kooky me, I love that you guys "get" the amusement value of this.  As some of the commenters in the twitter account said, it's that nonchalant mid-interview sip (along with superior umbrella weilding skills) that seals Elias's coolness factor forever!

His Dad even tweeted back to the OP how much he appreciated and was entertained by the clip of his son being repeated.