Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Cakers3. I've been printing pics that I take w/ my phone...special times only like b'days, etc. I'm always thinking something could happen to the cloud.

@Shanus  Do you print at home?  Walgreens has a great way to print pics and at good prices.  I did a really nice one for DDIL for Mother's Day this year at Walgreens.

Our printer at home will do pics but they don't come out so great. 

I'm still thinking of investing in a really good camera and printer-like the Canon that the Q offers from time to time.  I still take pics with my digital and with my phone and like you have only special pics printed outside.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Cakers3. I've been printing pics that I take w/ my phone...special times only like b'days, etc. I'm always thinking something could happen to the cloud.

@Shanus  Do you print at home?  Walgreens has a great way to print pics and at good prices.  I did a really nice one for DDIL for Mother's Day this year at Walgreens.

Our printer at home will do pics but they don't come out so great. 

I'm still thinking of investing in a really good camera and printer-like the Canon that the Q offers from time to time.  I still take pics with my digital and with my phone and like you have only special pics printed outside.

I print them on my computer w/ photo paper. Since they're just for back up, don't feel the need for printing elsewhere & not sure it can be done w/ pics from cell.

Respected Contributor

Re: CRAFTING/SCRAP BOOKING?

[ Edited ]

Craft show coming up on QVC2:

Craft Corner

Sunday, September 17, 2017

09:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Calling all crafters! Tune in to Craft Corner on QVC® for some of the latest paper crafting trends, uniquely beautiful papers and crafting kits, scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts and more. Plus we will share the hottest tools and techniques to help you achieve professional results for all your crafting projects. Don't miss Craft Corner to inspire and invest in everything you need to feed your creativity.

Respected Contributor
There's a Crafting QVC2 Big Deal Sept. 18-19 and 5 hours of Craft Corner broadcast live on QVC2.

Monday, September 18, 2017

06:00 - 09:00 PM
09:00 - 10:00 PM
10:00 - 12:00 AM

Honored Contributor

Many years ago I tried scrapbooking and card making and found myself to be so disorganized that I spent more time looking for stuff on the table than actually working on a project.  Kind of like wrapping gifts and always losing the pen, tags, scissors.

I don't understand it because when I sit down at the sewing machine I'm so organized that I can practically find what I need, scissors, pins, etc. while blindfolded.