Honored Contributor

Anyone else miss the shows of different crafting ideas, paper selections for scrap booking, and the tools and supplies needed for craft projects? 

Respected Contributor

Re: CRAFTING/SCRAP BOOKING?

[ Edited ]

Yes! I found them so relaxing.

I didn't buy too much though so maybe other people were just looking too?

I did buy some nice craftings things but that was ages ago in the old days of QVC.

Electronics have taken over their old spots now?

Respected Contributor

Yes! I used to love Craft Days!

Trusted Contributor

I did miss the Crafting shows that the Q once had.

However, HSN has completely filled that gap.  HSN has about three or four 24hr. craft days a year and has a number of various craft shows throughout the year.  The next craft show & times on HSN, according to Anna Griffin, will be on August 16th - with Anna Griffin Elegant Papercrafting August 16th at 2am, 11am and 10pm for 3 full hours of crafting!

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

However, HSN has completely filled that gap.  HSN has about three or four 24hr. craft days a year and has a number of various craft shows throughout the year.  The next craft show & times on HSN, according to Anna Griffin, will be on August 16th - with Anna Griffin Elegant Papercrafting August 16th at 2am, 11am and 10pm for 3 full hours of crafting!

Yes, HSN does have crafting shows. Just thought Q would like to step it up a bit. Note: I had no idea where to post this!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I've seen over at HSN.

Honored Contributor

I'm absolutely thrilled with the craft days on HSN.  In fact, it seems like they are doing more and more of them.  I'm a happy camper!  (I did enjoy the shows on QVC, but that ship has sailed for QVC, it seems.). Also, when HSN has craft days, it's usually $5 max shipping charge for the entire day.  And you don't have to place all your orders at once.  You can go in and out all day and place craft orders and their system is so sophisticated that it prorates the shipping, so that at the end of the day, your total shipping charge is no more than $5.  Love the vendors HSN brings to their craft shows, especially Anna Griffin!

Honored Contributor

All those shows did is send me to watch the news or read a book -  never once tried a single item.

I know HSN offers plenty, but, as here at the Q, it's just not something I've spent $$ on.  I have watched their sewing machine shows, but except to do an occasional easy hem. if I'm honest with myself, a sewing machine isn't something I need to find space to store.  My tailor needs to earn a living, too.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@mzlg wrote:

Yes, HSN does have crafting shows. Just thought Q would like to step it up a bit. Note: I had no idea where to post this!

I never got into scrapbooking, but I loved all the other crafts they would present.

I'm sure someone will be along to tell you where it should have been posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CRAFTING/SCRAP BOOKING?

[ Edited ]

I don't watch many of the Q shows, but I definitely used to watch the scrapbooking shows. In fact, I need to get back to my scrapbooking. I got into card making and sort of drifted. Time to get busy.