Respected Contributor

@Jacie   I love your quote at the bottom.  I can relate.  5 cats.

Honored Contributor

I also turned it off in the first 5 minutes but I always do that when she is the host.  

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle LOL!

Just 2 here, but some days it feels like 5! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Guess I'm the only person who thought Jane Treacy looked pretty nice in that top. It hid her hips, thighs and rear-end. As much as she likes to prance around the set, it was nice having those areas covered up.  And, the persimmons was a great color with her complexion. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

the hosts that interrupt do it because no one (aka the producer, in particular) tells them to knock it off!!

instead of the producer telling them to repeat the colors, sizes or whatever, ever minute, on the minute, they should be telling the hosts not to interrupt.

there is some narcissism in there also.

i don't know anyone that likes to constantly be interrupted.

you have to wonder how they stay in a relationship or are they married to people that have "conveniently" developed a hearing problem or wear ear plugs.

this is exactly why i, like many others, have greatly reduced the amount of time we watch and buy. at most, i'll watch 30 minutes a week and most of the time, those 30 minutes are not at one time.

save your money and spend it where it's appreciated or take a vacation.

or do like i'm doing, putting more money into my retirement account.

ps @grandma r  your "opinion" is much more. it's a fact, that there are too many interruptions by some hosts!!!

Honored Contributor

probably nervous

Honored Contributor

sharke,

That is what I thought from the get-go on the particular show cited.

Honored Contributor

I know in some grocery stores the poor cashiers have to scan so many items in a specified amount or time or get written up.

I use self checkout at walmart if I only have few items and no vegetable or fruits to have to figure out how to ring up.

Most checkers at Walmarts are slower then molasses

Honored Contributor

Re: CONSTANTLY INTERRUPTING

[ Edited ]

I wish to add that I very much like Jane Treacy and felt there were only a few times when she stumbled onto Louis's commenting.  She is a professional and has a natural ebullience that I find appealing.  It comes on strong, so if ebullience isn't your thing, then you might have other ideas.

Jane is very smooth, I think, when it comes to her bringing garments out and presenting them or taking them over toward where the models are posing. LOVE the way she glides across the stage!   She is articulate and genuinely likes Louis.  I think he likes her, too.

ETA:  And about that nervousness mentioned.  Jane has not appeared with Louis in ages.  My last memory of her hosting a Linea show with him is of the time she wore a Royal Blue sleeveless mock turtleneck made primarily from cotton and a coordinating swing jacket.  She looked fabulous in the outfit!   So fabulous that, against my better instincts, I purchased both pieces for myself.  I could not carry them off, as I knew full well I couldn't.

Trusted Contributor

I read the thread title and thought this was about my husband!