Valued Contributor

I suspect that the hosts are constantly being fed directions through their ear phones......mention easy pay again, tell them what colors are selling quickly, remind them about our easy returns etc. The hosts are being paid to sell after all. David is pretty obvious about these communications, the others not so much.

Honored Contributor

So funny.....    Before I read the responses, I absolutely knew this would be one of Louis' admirers.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie Second to last paragraph - Amen to that.  So agree.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I agree with you.  I tried to watch Louis last night and got very annoyed with all the interuptions.  Also the overly bouncy attitude she was having.  That top looked too awkward on her also.  Too much material for her.  Louis was also interrupting a lot and I wasn't sure if he did that because she was over-talking or just trying to explain his clothing.  It drove me crazy so I turned it off.

The top looked horrible. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CONSTANTLY INTERRUPTING

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree   so sorry to disappoint you!!!!  I am not an admirer;  I'm someone who doesn't care for rudeness or disrespect.  Interrupting someone constantly is rude, regardless of who you think you are.  Manners and respect are not as important to many today.  

Oh, and to the person who accused me of being coy......  there are several hosts who interrupt the designers.

Honored Contributor

If indeed someone is in the hosts ear telling them to give up dates about the products, it needs to be incorporated into the conversation in a way that does not tick the rep. or the viewing customer off.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I suspect that the hosts are constantly being fed directions through their ear phones......mention easy pay again, tell them what colors are selling quickly, remind them about our easy returns etc. The hosts are being paid to sell after all. David is pretty obvious about these communications, the others not so much.

@Jasmine19   I think you're right about that.  I also feel that most of those producers talking into the ears of the hosts are men who don't seem to realize that many of us would like to know what size the models are wearing.  It seems that some hosts never mention this yet I find it very helpful in how an item fits a particular body type.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge   Jane Treacy

Respected Contributor

I think to myself, "if you'd ever shut up, I might buy something", goes for any number of hosts who love to hear themselves babble.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

And on the flip side of the coin, I have seen guests interrupt the host, too.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.