Esteemed Contributor

The O.J. Verdict.  In case anyone is interested.  It will be repeated at 12 midnight Eastern.

Respected Contributor

Watching now.  Hard to believe it's been 20 years

Trusted Contributor

The jury on the case were a bunch of MORONS. He was so GUILTY. I watched 2 episodes recently of tapes. He OBVIOUSLY butchered his wife and RG. Hope he NEVER gets out of jail and rots in H**L.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

The jury on the case were a bunch of MORONS. He was so GUILTY. I watched 2 episodes recently of tapes. He OBVIOUSLY butchered his wife and RG. Hope he NEVER gets out of jail and rots in H**L.

He's not serving a life sentence.  There's a reason why the jury decided they way they did back then, imo it has little to do with one's intelligence.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought he was guilty 20 years ago, and I still think that he's guilty today.

By the way, how is that "hunt" for the "real killers" goin' OJ?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am glad he is behind bars, now.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative and controversial.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CNN Special Report

[ Edited ]

I won't be watching it. I watched the whole trial in real time when it happened. The man had already had incidents of domestic violence where police were called to their home. He fit the profile perfectly. Didn't want her himself; didn't want anyone else to have her. When they were married he was physically and verbally abusive to her. After the divorce, it got worse and culminated in her death and in the death of an innocent guy who was just returning what she left at the restaurant where he worked. There is really no doubt in anyone's minds is there that OJ murdered those two people. It was simply the case of an ignorant, uninformed post Rodney King jury, a racist detective and bumbled police investigation, and a very clever, high priced team of lawyers with a judge who was star struck. Who on earth didn't think OJ was headed to Mexico in that Ford Bronco after the murder?

Trusted Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

He's not serving a life sentence.  There's a reason why the jury decided they way they did back then, imo it has little to do with one's intelligence.

The jury's lack of INTELLIGENCE is why he got off.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

The jury's lack of INTELLIGENCE is why he got off.

I know you may believe that, but exit interviews are very telling.