Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

WHAT ROOM IS YOUR LEAST ROOM TO CLEAN   MINE IS THE KITCHEN HAVE A COUNTRY ONE BIG     I LOOK AROUND AND SAY WHERE DO I START  LOL

Hi Ms Adeline!

My kitchen is hard to clean too for the opposite reason.   Too small!   I have to stack everything just so to put everything away.   Sometimes I get tired of it and just leave stuff in my dish drain.    For just me, I never use my dishwasher anymore.

Respected Contributor

Home office.  Reminders of projects I intend to get back into, papers that reproduce all by themselves, bulging file folders nobody looks in,  a landing pad for "put away later".  Give me good old dust, dirt and grime to clean any day, in any other room.

Super Contributor

Definitely the bathrooms, no contest

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@Juniper2 wrote:

Why is it that a house will stay dirty, but will never stay clean?  I am a frustrated cleaner.    

😂😂😂👍👍👍

Esteemed Contributor

I love to clean. I start washing dishes while cooking. So when I'm done using something it's washed. And I pretty much do the same for everything else. Take off shoes, clothes etc., I put it where it belongs. I dust, sweep and mop twice a week. Toilets and sinks daily with Lysol wet wipes and thorough cleaning once a week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bathroom.

Honored Contributor

Someday I am going to have a cleaning service.  I dislike cleaning the kitchen the most, followed closely by the bathrooms, then the guest/crafts room.   @Free2be reminded me of the office😜🙁

Honored Contributor

Kitchen here too.

my kitchen isn't large it is moving everything out of the kitchen to clean cupboards (all wood). 

Have to do kitchen tomorrow. I do it once a month.

the other rooms in the house each gets a day of the week i clean it really good. I clean, move side tables,coffee table. and such. 

Kitchen is my least favorite spot to clean.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I absolutely love my house, but I also hate trying to clean every inch of it.   

My least favorite room to clean is the living room.   I hate vacuuming upholstered furniture.   

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Skididdy wrote:

NONE !!!  I love to clean all rooms.  LOVE LOVE to clean.

Now cooking, that is another story, hate it with a passion.

Good post.

@Skididdy

Maybe we could work out a mutually beneficial arrangement? Cat Very Happy

I am with you two.  I love to clean, but hate to cook!