Honored Contributor

CATHERINE, PRINCESS OF WALES HAS FINALLY BEEN OUT AND ABOUT

Nice to hear, after all the furious press speculation as to her condition.  I noted today that an Aussie site, "Today",  said that she was spotted, looking good, in a car, driving near Windsor Castle. Her mother was driving.  

But the plan still is to not return to work until after Easter. Hope the recovery is going well.

Honored Contributor

Re: CATHERINE, PRINCESS OF WALES HAS FINALLY BEEN OUT AND ABOUT

Yay! This is wonderful news!!!❤ I went looking, and it is SO nice to see the photo, and read that she is well enough to be out and about!👍 Hopefully🤞🤞, the avaricious press will grant her space now that some questions have been answered, and allow her to fully recover in peace!!😊

I wish her well along her wellness journey!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

The picture is up on TMZ dot com.  I hope she will have a complete recovery!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Take a good look at the photo! It is not Kate at all, the woman is wearing a bad wig, and the mole above her upper lip is missing, Besides the facial structure is way off and this face is much puffier.  Also, the lighting is not even in the car, the fake person is wearing sunglasses while Carol Middleton is not.

If you look closely at the undercarriage of the car, it has an extra set of tires in the back on the driver's side. If this was an authentic photo of Kate, then she would have a security detail with her.

Professional photographers have pointed out the inconsistencies since the 2 photos were shown earlier today. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Wow! @JaneMarple THANK you for this latest update!!❤ This is an interesting twist! It is hard to know WHAT to believe now!!!🤷‍♀️ Even something like this will likely turn into a media circus! Poor Kate!!😔 I wish they would grant her the privacy she truly deserves; ANYONE deserves, and will just continue to pray for healing for her!🙏🙏

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Take a good look at the photo! It is not Kate at all, the woman is wearing a bad wig, and the mole above her upper lip is missing, Besides the facial structure is way off and this face is much puffier.  Also, the lighting is not even in the car, the fake person is wearing sunglasses while Carol Middleton is not.

If you look closely at the undercarriage of the car, it has an extra set of tires in the back on the driver's side. If this was an authentic photo of Kate, then she would have a security detail with her.

Professional photographers have pointed out the inconsistencies since the 2 photos were shown earlier today. 

@JaneMarple  Wow you really ARE  Jane Marple!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

It sure looks like Kate to me, and that's definitely her mom Carole Middleton driving.  Why couldn't it be?  And what does it matter that Kate is wearing sunglasses and Carole is not?  Probably to be incognito since so much in news about her.  And not surprising she's spending some time with her mother.

Super Contributor

I agree. This is not the Princess of Wales.  I think this is just a way of trying to quiet all the questions that have been left unsanswered. This person was made up to look somewhat like Kate, but I bet she is NOT the Princess.

tea

Honored Contributor

This is the first sighting of Kate since December. BACKGRID

Sure looks like her to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is Catherine. If not it's her double.