Esteemed Contributor

Starting a private investigation firm.   What????????

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- State records show that Casey Anthony has filed documents to start a private investigation firm in South Florida.

Anthony, who was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, nine years ago, filed the paperwork with the Florida Division of Corporations in mid-December.

The limited liability company, Case Research & Consulting Services, has an effective date of Jan. 1, according to state records.

The address listed for the company belongs to Patrick McKenna, according to Palm Beach County property records.

McKenna was the lead investigator on Anthony’s defense team during her 2011 trial.

In a 2017 interview, Anthony told The Associated Press that she had been working for McKenna doing online social media searches and other investigative work. McKenna was also the lead investigator for O.J. Simpson, when he was accused of killing his wife and acquitted.

Anthony was acquitted of her daughter's murder and charges of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child. But she was found guilty on four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

Anthony's circus-like trial was carried live on cable networks and was the focus of daily commentaries by HLN’s Nancy Grace, who called her “the most hated mom in America,” and, derisively, “tot mom.”

Respected Contributor

I don't know how many times I have to say it "  THE WHOLE

WORLD HAS GONE NUTS " !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

On one hand, I wonder who would hire her?

On the other hand I realize who wouldn't?

She got away with murder, so she knows all the tricks apparently.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Will OJ Simpson be her business partner?

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BalletBabe 

On one hand, I wonder who would hire her?

On the other hand I realize who wouldn't?

She got away with murder, so she knows all the tricks apparently.......

@KingstonsMom Oddly, a twisted irony works in her favor. Woman Frustrated Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

Can't stand to think about her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Will OJ Simpson be her business partner?

@Buffalogal47   Don't give her any idea's.   I just heard it here on the local news.  Why are they promotingher business?  Makes me sick.  She should be in prison!  She is the last person I would hire to do anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie   I will drink to that and I don't drink!    

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe I read about this a couple days ago and...

Image result for lord give me strength gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Re: CASEY ANTHONY

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie   I will drink to that and I don't drink!    

@BalletBabe 

I do, so I'll have one for both of us!

Bloody Mary comin' up!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.