Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

1,   If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

2.   Smile, breathe, and go slowly.

3.   Rule number one is don't sweat the small stuff.  Rule number 2 is it's all small stuff.

4.   Dwell on the beauty of life.  Watch the stars and see yourself running with them.

5.   Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

6.   Worrying doesn't stop the bad stuff from happening.  It just stops you from enjoying the good stuff.

7.   Tough times never last, but tough people do.

8.   You don't always need a plan.  Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens,

9.   The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.  The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.

10.   Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CALMING QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  I LOVE this collection, and agree with each one of them, especially #4,5, and 7.😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  I LOVE this collection, and agree with each one of them, especially #4,5, and 7.😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles    Thanks for the head's up, I fixed it. Smiley Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

🙏❤️🙏👍👍

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CALMING QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  You're welcome. I quickly edited my post when I saw your edited correction.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  You're welcome. I quickly edited my post when I saw your edited correction.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...We must have been on the same page so to speak because I noticed yours was gone.  Great timing. Woman Very Happy