Esteemed Contributor

11.   You don't have to control your thoughts, you just have to stop letting your thoughts control you.

12.  Optimism is a happiness magnet.  If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.

13.   If you're going through hell, keep going.

14.   Within you, there is a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.

15.   Reduce the speed and intensity to reduce stress.  A flower blooms slowly, in calmness, and in serenity.

16.   Stay positive; all other choices are pointless punishment to your psyche.

17.   "No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel...just keep working toward it and you'll find the positive side of things."

18.   Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep balance, you must keep moving.

19.   Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky.

20.   New day.  And new thoughts.  Plus new strength.  As a result, new possibilities.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CALMING QUOTES CONTINUED

Thanks for the great words of wisdom @Lindsays Grandma 🙏❤️

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for these....so needed this morning.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much.  The timing was perfect for me.  The struggle gets harder the more time I am alone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I was trying to decide which of these are my favorites, but I LOVE all of them!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this....It is just what I needed today.

Esteemed Contributor

@gellen wrote:

Thanks so much.  The timing was perfect for me.  The struggle gets harder the more time I am alone.  

@gellen .  I can't imagine living alone during this stressful time.  I hope you at least have people you can communicate with via phone and computer.   Now that more and more places are opening it will give you a chance to get out of the house.   Take care of yourself.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma - thanks so much for posting these quotes.  Love them!