Esteemed Contributor

CALLING OUT TO SANDY SPARKLES

@SandySparkles...I know you have had very disturbing news recently my friend.  This is just to let you know I am thinking about you and hoping you are feeling better.  As always, I am looking forward to seeing your posts filled with heart warming words. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

i Re: CALLING OUT TO SANDY SPARKLES

Whatever it is I wish you well 🙏🙏

Valued Contributor

Re: CALLING OUT TO SANDY SPARKLES

Wishing her well too., . Two of the nicest people here @Lindsays Grandma @Sandy Sparkles

Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles, I pray that you lean on the everlasting arms and feel the peace that passes understanding. May things be better soon. 

Honored Contributor

Did not know this, thanks, @Lindsays Grandma .   You are such a kind, insightful and exemplary presence here, @Sandy Sparkles--  sending prayers for your well-being, and hope to see you soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't know she had disturbing news, whatever has happened I too wish her all the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@DianeJ2 

@DianeJ2 wrote:

Wishing her well too., . Two of the nicest people here @Lindsays Grandma @Sandy Sparkles

What an absolutely lovely thing to say, you warmed my heart and I thank you very much.  I know Sandy Sparkles will be just as overjoyed when she reads this.  Heart

Sadly there are way too many unkind things said on the boards by people who should think before they post, and they just continue to do it over and over.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I always appreciate Sandy's posts, she is so loving and kind and positive.  Love and prayers to her.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sending prayers for dear Sandy.  She is just the sweetest person, and I hope she is fine soon.  Sending a big hug to her.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I always appreciate Sandy's posts, she is so loving and kind and positive.  Love and prayers to her.

I so agree with your post. I also want to wish her well in what ever it is that is going on.