Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@fresh kitty lots of masks made in the USA on Etsy... I got mine from YayaLlama out of Nashville, TN..  very well made mask!

@Suziepeach - thanks. I just ordered from one  her also.  I've been order9jg on Etsy from themagicspool and beaudindesigns.  Beaudin Designs is located in Woodstock. 

@gidgetgh Yaya has great reviews, and thanks for telling about the other places you order from- I'll be sure to check out Beaufin Designs!

I washed those from Yaya and they held together really well... nice elastic too..

Thanks again!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Yes you need to be careful when shopping online Amazon isn't the only one allowing individual vendors on their sites - Walmart, Target, Best Buy are all websites I have noticed that items are sold from other companies.  When you look at the item it tells you on the bottom of the description that the item is sold thru  X retailer.  Buyer beware.  I learned the hard way with Amazon years ago.  Unfortunately which these external retailers if you make the purchase then realize your mistake you can't cancel right away you are stuck.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Facebook and searched on "face masks" and found a group dedicated to making and selling them.  Plenty of American made and mainly cost effective handmade.

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty Ironically most face masks sold are from China, alas.

Super Contributor

that's exactly what I do--when I am on the Wal Mart web site and want to purchase something I always only buy if it is sold and shipped from Wal Mart--it makes it easier to return to the store--no problem there--and I don't trust some of those vendors on the Wal Mart site--who knows where they are from------------------marynj

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I won't buy anything from Walmart unless it says it's shipped and sold from Walmart.  It always tells you the name of the vendor, but there's no way to tell (as far as I can see) what country it's shipping from.

Yup, I learned that one the hard way.