Trusted Contributor
The before and after photos that Breezies do are such a laugh. The before photo always shows the gal with a hideously looking bra on under her blouse. Now tell me, if you looked in the mirror and saw how awful you looked, would you go out? It is so bogus just to sell more bras. They must think we all are idiots!
Honored Contributor

I have never worn a worse bra than Breezies. The underwire constantly dug into my underarm

I would never buy one again

Honored Contributor

Those ladies must make millions off their products judging by their clothing, shoes, and jewelry. Lots of ladies must love Breezies, I'm just not one of  them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
The before and after photos that Breezies do are such a laugh. The before photo always shows the gal with a hideously looking bra on under her blouse. Now tell me, if you looked in the mirror and saw how awful you looked, would you go out? It is so bogus just to sell more bras. They must think we all are idiots!

@Jinlei 

I don't think it's a bra. I think it's crumpled up newspaper or crumpled up plastic wrap. NOBODY wears a bra that looks like that. NOBODY.

Honored Contributor

Have you ever gone to Walmart?  Not to pick on Walmart shoppers as I am a frequent flyer there...but YES people DO go out like that.  I have seen it tons of times!

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I have never worn a worse bra than Breezies. The underwire constantly dug into my underarm

I would never buy one again

@cherry I fell for the Breezies hype, put it on and immediately found it gave me a uniboob!  I sent it back.

Esteemed Contributor

In Breezies before stills, the model is always wearing a bra that appears to be a cup and two band sizes too small.  Add in the horrible lace showing through the flimsy fabric they use for before shots and you have a mess.  This may not sell as many bras, but I'd rather see a more realistic apples-to-apples comparison where the model is wearing the correct size in the before bra, but it lacks proper support and shaping construction, thus in the after we could see the bustline enhanced wearing the Breezies.  

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

@Jinlei 

I don't think it's a bra. I think it's crumpled up newspaper or crumpled up plastic wrap. NOBODY wears a bra that looks like that. NOBODY.

i wear the breezies without the underwire. i love them. most comfy bra i have ever worn. 

i am sure tho, if you have a overly ample or generous bosom, that these might not work for you. 

for me they are perfect. 

Honored Contributor

The one time I bought a Breezies bra, I sagged horribly and the underwire jabbed me and popped out after a couple of wearings.  I am a 32C and bras are usually supportive for me.  I threw it away.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Breezies are the only bra I wear. They are long lasting and very comfortable. My problem is my favorites always get discontinued. When i find my new favorite POOF they are gone!