Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

@Suziepeach  Thank you so much!  I adjusted the straps twice this morning & it worked like a charm!  I was finally not yanking at my underwear all day.  yay!

again, Thank you for sharing the site & also what worked for you.  A broken rib is a yucky thing to deal with.  It sounds like you did a great job figuring out things to help while healing ! 

@3cupcakes, yippee on finding just the right adjustment!  I know that had to have been quite the moment, not so juggly, for lack of better words, LOL..  You are more than welcome for that site, it's very informative!!  My broken rib was right under the bra band & when it would rub the wrong way, ouch big time but I dealt with it and gradually it healed...

@Deb1010yetagain, wasn't the name of that show "Double Divas"?  Hope this isn't moved or deleted for saying the name, LOL ..  Just trying to help, ma'am... 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

@3cupcakes wrote:

@Suziepeach  Thank you so much!  I adjusted the straps twice this morning & it worked like a charm!  I was finally not yanking at my underwear all day.  yay!

again, Thank you for sharing the site & also what worked for you.  A broken rib is a yucky thing to deal with.  It sounds like you did a great job figuring out things to help while healing ! 

@3cupcakes, yippee on finding just the right adjustment!  I know that had to have been quite the moment, not so juggly, for lack of better words, LOL..  You are more than welcome for that site, it's very informative!!  My broken rib was right under the bra band & when it would rub the wrong way, ouch big time but I dealt with it and gradually it healed...

@Deb1010yetagain, wasn't the name of that show "Double Divas"?  Hope this isn't moved or deleted for saying the name, LOL ..  Just trying to help, ma'am... 

@Suziepeach, YES!!!!  That was the name of the show.  Thanks so much for finding it!  It was bugging me that I couldn't remember the name.

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010yetagain,  you are more than welcome.  Funny I barely rememer that show.  Too bad they cancelled, guess it was too realistic yet they broadcast other stuff, like Kate, LOL  sorry but that just slipped out. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee