Honored Contributor

I don't like the taste of beer or the carbonation.

I used to like wine but it gave me incredible headaches and flushing.  I didn't find out until this year they now know it's really bad for anyone with lupus.  Luckily, I figured out something was up with it a long time ago.

Regular Contributor

I should mention champagne also. It's so dry and it always, without fail, gives me a headache.

Esteemed Contributor

Any alcohol (beer, wine, etc......) unless it's a VERY FRUITY mixed drink (strawberry daiquiri, for instance).

I've tried several wines and end up throwing them down the drain.  I've even had people suggest wines that are, in their opinion, almost too sweet & fruity.  I'll try it and hate it....LOL!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

beer..can't even stand the smell of it..ick😩

Regular Contributor

I see a lot of you replied about not liking beer. Interesting. I don't mind the smell or taste of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Vodka, whiskey and coffee. 

Honored Contributor

Milk, all hard liquors (except tequila), egg nog.

Honored Contributor

It's been decades, but maybe... cold duck?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bottoms up!

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

Beer!  Beer!!  Beer!!!

Oh, @pupwhipped, say it ain't so.........I LOVE beer!!!  Nothing better than an icy Coors Light with a lime.....yummmm! Smiley Happy

Now, milk, that is another story........haven't had a glass in 45 years...........ick.  Same with soda pop.....that stuff will kill you!

BTW Beer gets rid of plaque.....or so I've read  Smiley Happy.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I cannot stand the taste of any alcoholic beverages, never have, never will, even the foo foo drinks, YUCK!

My sister one time tested me and made a chicken dish with wine thinking I would not be able to tell, I did not even have to tase it, I could tell just from the aroma while it was cooking, I would not eat it.

When I was confirmed the pastor and I had talked before I was to take communion that he would give me grape juice instead of the wine.

I cannot stand the taste and the smell make me nauseous.

@CareBears  I'm the same way. I can't use mouthwash or medicines that contain alcohol.  I too become really nauseous.  Someone gave me Vicks Nyquil once - never again.