Esteemed Contributor

Re: Body Noises

[ Edited ]

@Jamma wrote:

@Cakers3@RainCityWoman

I so agree---with so much horror going on in the world---we NEED things like this.

Jamma

Having been a 9th grade English teacher, I got used to the fact that farts, though unpleasant at times, are funny. Whenever, I saw chairs pushing away from one student, I usually knew exactly what happened. Then there's the kid who tripped going down the rows of chairs, fell, and let off a huge, echoing sound when he hit the floor. He then tried to deny he did it, and blamed it on this quiet, shy girl who was sitting in that row. The class did not let him get away with that. These kids thought of all things in the world, farts were the funniest, and actually I think adults feel the same way. I'd rather laugh at a fart than cry at a mass tragedy. And I'd rather have kids laughing together about farts, then bullying one another on social media and in the hallways.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Does this include what I believe to be a farting ghost visitor? LOL!!!

That's the dog sneaking into bed late at night.

@maestra That would be true if we still had our dogs. LOL!!!

I have been on the computer 3 separate times when it started to smell. I thought what is that? I figured it must be a ghost farting. I told the ghost if that's all they came to do then they could leave. It must have left because that was the end of that. It's strange that it has now happened 3 times.