Honored Contributor

Any one have trouble ordering it?  Won't deliver to my shipping address due to restrictions.  NYS.

Esteemed Contributor

What NYS restriction?    I know of none by this state.  Is it a QVC policy?  A UPS rule?

I order fertilizer - floor products - long matches for candles - no restrictions. - no problem.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

What NYS restriction?    I know of none by this state.  Is it a QVC policy?  A UPS rule?

I order fertilizer - floor products - long matches for candles - no restrictions. - no problem.

I have no idea.  That's the message I got when I tried to put it in my cart.

Respected Contributor

I think those sold out early. When I checked hours ago the tables didn't even show as a product. Don't know why you would get the message rather than the sold out page.

Contributor

I have had that happen to me a couple of times when ordering online.  There is some sort of glitch in their system.  When I called, I was able to place the order with no problem.

Honored Contributor

NYS restrictions?  Did you use a P.O. Box instead of a residential address?  That's the only thing that has happened to me when sending items to different states.  Sometimes it cannot be sent to a post office box address.