Esteemed Contributor

Ladies: Go to Costco.com - and search Birkenstocks. There is a pair of leather sandals and a thong-style for $59.99 each. I wear size 7 wide - but in Birkenstocks, I wear 37 Regular. They run on the large side. Shipping included in the price.

Contributor

I wish the Q hadn't stopped selling them. So many cute styles & patterns. Love the soft insoles & now I'm glad I bought several pairs. I rarely buy anything anymore. 

Respected Contributor

I checked, you have to be a Cosco member to buy them. Thanks though, would have been a good deal.

Esteemed Contributor

All of the suede models are only in the soft footbed as far as I know.  It is also not really apparent if they are the "narrow" or the "regular".  Most often you will find only narrow being sold since they seem to meet the regular USA standard.  I would be cautious.

Trusted Contributor

@Cruzzing wrote:

I wish the Q hadn't stopped selling them. So many cute styles & patterns. Love the soft insoles & now I'm glad I bought several pairs. I rarely buy anything anymore. 

I agree, DC. Whatever yukkity yuk discontinued the brand and brought us Vionic, Earth and more Clarks instead really messed up IMHO. Birks is a higher end casual wear legacy shoe company. There is a reason Nordies continues to stock them. Earth brand is a made in China Birkenstock wannabe. The "leather" used is taken from any animal, btw according to the disclaimer <<YUCK>>

Please buyers bring us back our Birkenstocks and not a QVC "dumbed down" version either.

dee

Esteemed Contributor

I have my Birki collection and still wear them in the Summer.  I like them best.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Occasional Contributor

Love my Berkies,,, miss seeing them here...  I Used to love my Clarks but I have had the bottoms come apart from the shoe on three pairs so far,,,  two of my friends are having the same issue, all of our shoes are different Clark designs ,,,

Contributor

fyi...if you look at the foot picture in the shoe you will know if it is narrow or wide....solid foot is narrow, outlined foot is wide...

Trusted Contributor

Add my name to the list of those who wish that Birkenstocks would return to QVC!  I much prefer their shoes to Clark and Vionic which don't fit me nearly as well!  It's true that you can get Birks at B&M stores, but their styles are not nearly as cute as those that I purchased from the Q!  Listen up, Q buyers - bring back the Birkenstocks!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I agree with all of the statements.  This was the worst thing Q ever did.  I love Birkenstocks, have many from Q and wish they still carried them.   But all of our protesting will not bring them back.  It is too bad!!