Honored Contributor

On Tuesday, the Crikey! It’s the Irwins star, 22, announced on Instagram that she and husband Chandler Powell are expecting their first child together. The couple tied the knot on March 25 after becoming engaged last July.

"Baby Wildlife Warrior due 2021," Irwin captioned the photo early Tuesday, which showed herself smiling alongside Powell, 23, as they held a tiny Australia Zoo uniform fitted for the baby-on-the-way. "Chandler and I are proud to announce that we’re expecting! It’s an honour to share this special moment in our lives with you."

"Though I’m still in my first trimester, we really want you to be part of our journey from the beginning of this new life chapter," she continued. "We couldn’t wait to share the news as this beautiful little being has become the most important part of our lives.

Your support means the world to us."

Added Irwin: "Please let me know your best advice and send good vibes & prayers to our little sweetheart. Love & light. ❤️"

Powell commented on his wife's post, writing, "You’re going to be the best mother ❤️"

Bindi Irwin et al. standing next to a tree: "It’s an honour to share this special moment in our lives with you," wrote Bindi Irwin on Instagram

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Steve would be busting his buttons with pride, if he were still here, but I'm quite sure that he is busting with pride in Heaven.

Might I also add that that was quick!

Again, many happy, happy congratulations to the newlyweds!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to the whole family! 

That little shirt is so cute.  ❤️

Respected Contributor

What a darling couple!  It warms my heart to see young people starting their lives together, so full of love and hope.  

Honored Contributor

They seem like such a wonderful couple!  Best wishes for their little "Stephen or "Stephanie."  Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819    No, quick is me getting pregnant during my 1st week of marriage.

Let's just say we had a "oops".  It was unplanned but not unwelcomed.

That was 51 years ago.

Valued Contributor

I am so happy for them.  They are the cutest couple ever and I do watch Animal Planet when their show is on.  

Respected Contributor

They are a lovely couple. It's hard to believe she's 22! Congrats to the both of them and their families and loved ones.

Honored Contributor

Lovely news... mom Terri is only 56 with lots of healthy young grandma energy.  8)

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations Bindi !!!!!