Honored Contributor

@NAES1

I can relate to your posts, Naes.  I grew up with Billy Graham, George Beverly Shea, and Cliff Barrows, too.  These men were together many years.  George lived to be 104 yrs. old.  Cliff was around 93 (I think ?), and now Billy.... at 99.  I have found it interesting that God gave them so many years together of ministry and life. Not many people in ministry stay together that long.  Together they were quite a dynamic trio.  I imagine they are having a wonderful reunion in Heaven.  One of the things I am looking forward to in Heaven is the choir.  I was in choir all through high school so, needless to say, I love to listen to them and sing.  I'm planning on joining up for it as soon as I get there!!    

Respected Contributor

Back in 1955 Billy Graham talked at a stadium in Frankfurt, Germany.  I went with an older couple and thought it was quite an event.  I also thought he was the most handsome man I had ever seen.  (I was only 15 at the time).

Honored Contributor

Billy Graham will lie in honor in the Capitol rotunda from February 28 until March 1, for the public to pay its respects....

Trusted Contributor

@Oznellwrote:

Billy Graham will lie in honor in the Capitol rotunda from February 28 until March 1, for the public to pay its respects....

How nice and appropriate, imo, that is, @Oznell. I had not heard that yet, so thank you for sharing.

My mother and we children- then I as an adult never missed one of his televised crusade broadcasts. So much good music, too! I was honored to travel to Philly twice to attend. Once in '61 and again in '92. 

Rest in peace, Rev. Graham after so many dedicated years in service to our Lord. My prayers go out to his family and others who feel his loss personally. 🌹

Esteemed Contributor

@LurkyLoo,

Oznell and I have been very good friends, along with many others (for her forum /thread) TV & MOVIES.

She would know me as loving when I heart her, or reply back.

BUT! I knew of what you speak:

Thank you @Oznell for this post. Heart

I seldom miss her postings, or try NOT to when I am available, here. 

Below,

please know I am fine.

@LurkyLoo

I received a question from @agnesann about 1 month ago, wondering what happened to me on ``hello``. 

I will see you later. Thank you, Lurkey.

Trusted Contributor

I am sure heaven is rejoicing and he did indeed here from the Lord " well done my good and faithful serveant. He was loved and rrespected by so many on this earth for his lifes work and devotion to his faith . 

I had the pleasure of visiting his center " The Cove " in  the mountains of NC. What a spiritual and peaceful place t o renew your heart, sould and mind. 

I would say to anyone looking for a renewa,l to visit if you are able..

Trusted Contributor

@NAES1wrote:

@LurkyLoo,

Oznell and I have been very good friends, along with many others (for her forum /thread) TV & MOVIES.

She would know me as loving when I heart her, or reply back.

BUT! I knew of what you speak:

Thank you @Oznell for this post. Heart

I seldom miss her postings, or try NOT to when I am available, here. 

Below,

please know I am fine.

@LurkyLoo

I received a question from @agnesann about 1 month ago, wondering what happened to me on ``hello``. 

I will see you later. Thank you, Lurkey.

Typing bigger for you, @NAES1- it seems you are having even more problems seeing with your system during this upgrade than even I am using the zoom feature. Very sorry about it! Hope they fix it soon. 

I agree that @Oznell is a wonderful poster. I have long enjoyed reading her posts, too. Always so courteous and very informative. 

That would be like our dear @agnesann to try to check on you. She was very sick with the flu recently, but has finally recovered. 

I'm so relieved to know you're okay. Have been praying for you all this while since learning of your terrible injury due to that fall. 

Bless you and take care! Stop by to chat whenever you like. ❤️

(Please excuse us, @Oznell and posters for taking this lovely Billy Graham dedication thread briefly off-topic.) 

Honored Contributor

By all means, @LurkyLoo and @NAES1, it's never off-topic when friendly posters get to "kibbitz"--  and thanks to both of you for your kind comments!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is religious

QVC Customer Care