Respected Contributor

I'm curious about something.why do ppl freak out when they can't sign in to these boards?give me a break!you mean to tell me venting about something dictates how your day goes?if this was my worst problem,I'd be thrilled!my goodnes..............

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I'm curious about something.why do ppl freak out when they can't sign in to these boards?give me a break!you mean to tell me venting about something dictates how your day goes?if this was my worst problem,I'd be thrilled!my goodnes..............

I think there are many people here who count on these boards because they are lonely.  So to some, I'd say yes, it's a big deal.  

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

And yet here you are.

Honored Contributor

It's an annoyance, like being stuck in traffic, and complaining is what we as Americans do.

Citizens of some countries are prohibited from openly complaining, they have to just take it. For that reason, what seems minor, is a big deal.

Honored Contributor

And you're venting about people venting.  Things that make me go hmmmmm.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Well, we do come here to read,and ask questions, it is aggravating ,not to be able to!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I think there are many people here who count on these boards because they are lonely.  So to some, I'd say yes, it's a big deal.  

@faeriemoon 

❤️

Honored Contributor

Incompetence is what annoys me whether it's QVC or another company.  I wouldn't call it freaking out, though.  It wasn't only the forum I was having problems.  A few times I couldn't get into shopping without changing my password again, as well. 

These problems have been occurring intermittently in the past.  Hearing the IT department FORGOT to optimize all the browsers after system updates doesn't go over well with me.   

No big deal, really, there are other retailers not having problems where I can shop, and other social media websites, but what I see is a reflection of an AMERICAN company.  I expect much more from them.  

Honored Contributor

I agree that some are on these boards because of loneliness or boredom.  Just check how many posts some people have.  Tens of thousands.

And agree that incompetence, which seems to be QVC's problem, is, at the least,

annoying.  

"Freaking out" may be a little strong!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's 'freaking out.' It's simple. We allocate a certain amount of time for activities daily and we expect them to work, particularly if the problem is NO fault of our own. 

In the scope of a day, 'small' problems can begin to stack up, these days. They seem to be more frequent, triggering negative feedback. It's understandable, in my opinion.