Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I will explain why I think it is a big deal.  People connect here for many reasons.  Some start their day here, just like going to work.  Some check in and end their day here before going to bed.  Others ask for advice.  Some people are lonely and this is a way to have a connection to others, especially if they have no family, no job, or no means to get out of the house.  Some are excited to tell their good news, and others have sad news to share.  Some are hearing impaired and do not talk on the phone, so they get to type out what they would like to say to people who care and have conversations.  What is important is that it is not important why anyone is here, but getting here should not be difficult.  It certainly is not difficult to order from the main site.  While this board belongs to the Q, management should make sure that it is running properly, especially since good reviews here result in sales.

Probably almost all of us are either employed or have been employed in some capacity, whether paid or volunteer.  No matter how, we are expected to do the best job to our ability.  QVC should expect the same level of competence from their IT staff.  That is not happening (my opinion only).  

The above is why not being able to log on is a big deal (just my opinion).

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Look at you being so judgmental. Nice.

Esteemed Contributor

But yet the OP is constantly on here with everything that's happening in her life.......

just sayin.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal Yep. She is. Complaints and all.

Valued Contributor
Wow if it bothers you so much, don’t read the posts. There you are, complaining about the so called “complainers”. How ironic.

Everyone gave very good valid reasons for feeling as they do.
Honored Contributor

Perhaps responsibilty for planning the wedding shower to be held at her house that she posted about is getting stressful? 

Super Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I'm curious about something.why do ppl freak out when they can't sign in to these boards?give me a break!you mean to tell me venting about something dictates how your day goes?if this was my worst problem,I'd be thrilled!my goodnes..............

And this coming from someone who has posted her share of venting about things that may not be a "big deal" to others, they gave you the courtesy, right???  Give them the same

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think there are many people here who count on these boards because they are lonely.  So to some, I'd say yes, it's a big deal.  

and

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Luvsmyfam  I will explain why I think it is a big deal.  People connect here for many reasons.  Some start their day here, just like going to work.  Some check in and end their day here before going to bed.  Others ask for advice.  Some people are lonely and this is a way to have a connection to others, especially if they have no family, no job, or no means to get out of the house.  Some are excited to tell their good news, and others have sad news to share.  Some are hearing impaired and do not talk on the phone, so they get to type out what they would like to say to people who care and have conversations.  What is important is that it is not important why anyone is here, but getting here should not be difficult.  It certainly is not difficult to order from the main site.  While this board belongs to the Q, management should make sure that it is running properly, especially since good reviews here result in sales.

Probably almost all of us are either employed or have been employed in some capacity, whether paid or volunteer.  No matter how, we are expected to do the best job to our ability.  QVC should expect the same level of competence from their IT staff.  That is not happening (my opinion only).  

The above is why not being able to log on is a big deal (just my opinion).

@faeriemoon and @SXMGirl 

❤️🤗❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I think that this poster's thread is very rude.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I think that this poster's thread is very rude.

I think probably she must be a bit embarrassed since i see no responses from her.  Possibly tucked her tail and ran.  Maybe she will take this as a learning experience to think about.