Honored Contributor

This should be interesting.  Mother Nature is about to launch a big storm which will affect most of New Mexico and West Texas starting tonight.  Snow up to 1 ft in some places.  They're saying Albuquerque could get "significant" snowfall.  Rarely do our weather people stick their necks out to say something like that.  Mountain resorts are elated.  We'll see what happens.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I did warn people about groundhogs

signed

Mother Nature

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Storm on Horizon

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I did warn people about groundhogs

signed

Mother Nature

@cherry 

Woman LOL Woman LOL

Image result for groundhog laughing about the weather

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

This should be interesting.  Mother Nature is about to launch a big storm which will affect most of New Mexico and West Texas starting tonight.  Snow up to 1 ft in some places.  They're saying Albuquerque could get "significant" snowfall.  Rarely do our weather people stick their necks out to say something like that.  Mountain resorts are elated.  We'll see what happens.

@Kachina624 

Im hoping it will drift a bit east and south we'd love to see some snow here.......my sister has also been hoping for a  "snow day" off from work....LOL~!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt. You'll probably get rain and lots of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt. You'll probably get rain and lots of it.

@Kachina624 

Yep, we are expecting rain all this week, its expected to be especially heavy on Wednesday....and we NEED the rain, so I'm happy about that..... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  Yep, same storm, just warmer temperatures. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry  Wait!  Hold on!  I'm getting a phone call...no..it's a text..maybe an email?!

It's from...(I'm trying to read it...I'm going to have to get my glasses...)...don't worry, they're right here...OK, I've got them on now...

It's in all red...red!  I never get red lettered information...that means it's very, very, very important...it..it's from the groundhog...yes, I'm told it's from THE groundhog...he's now mouthing the words I see here on paper. too....

(CAN ANYONE ELSE READ THIS @#$ paper)?  Hurry, I have @cherry @Spurt @Kachina624  here....they're looking at me  like...what the hay Annabelle?  

OK, I'm sorry people.  As fast as he came, he left but he did leave a piece of crumbled up paper; and what looks like a picture...maybe?

It's says, "@#$% (Oh! My!  I can't repeat those words in public).  I'll improvise if it's OK with everyone....it is?  They're saying it's ok to improvise...(I know...get on with it).

HE'S SAYING ....HE'S SAYING HE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING...HE'S SAYING THEY WOKE HIM UP AFTER A NIGHT OF PARTYING AND THAT'S WHAT YOU PEOPLE GET FOR WAKING HIM UP......

There's a picture here of some (let's call her a groundhog lady(?))  She's wearing well...nothing except a smile...She's holding up a sign that says..."Where's my hole"?

That's all for now.......heh! heh!

Honored Contributor

Dear Groundhog....all I can say is ,lots of people would love to find a hole for you

signed

Mother Nature

Respected Contributor

I hope the storm and snow makes it to the east coast!  We're in north central NC and haven't had a single flake since early Dec. 2018.  I need to see some beautiful snow!  My mother told me I was born during a blizzard in eastern PA, so I think that must be why I love snow.  My husband's birthday is in July, he hates the stuff!