Esteemed Contributor

Beth or Melvin @ QVC - Need your help, please . . .

[ Edited ]

Good morning! Early this AM, I ordered a Denim & Company skirt, Medium (orange).

After reading the reviews, I've decided it's not for me even though it's on the Lunchtime Specials. However, it doesn't show up on my Orders and Customer Service is not able to locate it yet. I realize QVC's computers were down for maintenance overnight, but I do not want that skirt shipped; and I certainly do not want to RETURN it to QVC!

Could you please check it throughout the day and cancel it? I have a couple of appointments this morning (which I'm unable to take a cell) and won't be able to do so myself. Sorry to be a pain so early in the morning!!

Thanking you, in advance, for any help you are able to provide. 

Regards,

BirkiLady

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Beth or Melvin @ QVC - Need your help, please . . .

@BirkiLady We just checked your account and do not see the Denim & Co. order.  Cindy

Super Contributor

Maybe you can help me...I live in Arizona...I’m noticing lately a number of my returns are going to Ontario California...the problem   Is the the return is acknowledged received.....but it is weeks before credit is issued....what’s going on at that return station 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  Thanks for checking, Cindy. That order finally appeared on my account and I have cancelled it. Whew! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cindy-QVC     There seems to be a problem with some orders not appearing.  On Sunday I placed an order for a bug zapper; checked a little later, it wasn't on my order summary did not get a confirmation.  Checked several more times, it wasn't there so I finally placed another order as I didn't want to miss free shipping.  The next morning, I had two orders and of course could not cancel one

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Same thing happened to me with sunglasses.