Trusted Contributor

I suppose I will be banned for life but I just don't feel that wishing John McCain good health is political.    I apologize for supposedly challenging the mods but it doesn't make sense to me.   You all do a good job but just have to disagree on this one.   

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you Junebug.  Wishing anyone well shouldn't be considered political.  I think where he's a political figure and you may find some negative comments posted or the post getting redirected is why they moved the post.   Kind of a shame but I've seen some very innocent posts go south very quickly. 

Regular Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

I suppose I will be banned for life but I just don't feel that wishing John McCain good health is political.    I apologize for supposedly challenging the mods but it doesn't make sense to me.   You all do a good job but just have to disagree on this one.   

I have to totally agree with you on this one.  While I certainly respect the Mods, I think they are a little bit overboard on this one.

There is NOTHING political about wishing well fof a true American hero who is in the toughest fight of his life.  This has nothing to do with partisan politics at all!!!!!  This is not a Republican/Democrat issue - this is a human issue.  And for the record, people of both parties are praying for this man and his family.

People have attempted to write on this before and it always disappears.

So please Webbie - Lighten up a little and use some common sense?  ‘Tis  the season after all.

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps she was concerned it WOULD turn political, and that would be terrible considering his circumstances. 

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54

There was a similar thread the other day(or is the one you’re speaking of?) the mods edited a bit, but allowed it to stay up a good bit. What I saw was largely good wishes and kind thoughts.  It was up for a good while, thank you mods.

Can’t speak about this one, didn’t see it. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

Perhaps she was concerned it WOULD turn political, and that would be terrible considering his circumstances. 

Or there were "political" comments in the OP thread.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

What is the point of posting it at all. If you wish him well, fine, but he won't see it, so it is provocative for nothing.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I appreciated your post, @Junebug54, because I hadn’t heard yet he couldn’t return to Washington but was going home instead. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Beth for letting this stay.   Happy Holidays to you!!