Super Contributor

Re: Best mail order cookies?

Years ago I ordered David's brownie/crumbcake combo from HSN.  They were very good!  I don't know why QVC doesn't sell this combo, as they sell David's products, but probably any of David's is good quality.

Respected Contributor

MilkBar cookies!!

Super Contributor

What a wonderful frienship for you to have had all these years.  What a blessing that is.  You are a sweet and kind lady and I'm sure whatever you send will be much appreciated by your friend.

Honored Contributor

I like Selma's.    I first got them on QVC many, many years ago and then I would order direct after that because I wanted just the peanut butter ones.

They were all good (big ol' cookies!), but I just mostly wanted the pb and, for a couple dollars, you can choose a quantity and change the variety to just which ones you want.

They were bagged separately (one cookie per bag) and in a nice box.  What I did was to vac-seal each one separately in their bags and keep them in the freezer so they stayed good for years.   Been out for a long time and I have been thinking about them lately.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hatetoiron 

I have been so blessed to have her in my life.  We have only seen each other a handful of times, but she has been an inspiration to me in so many ways.

At 97, I fear I won't have in my life much longer.  While I type my letters, she still handwrites with a fountain pen!

She has been like a second mother to me.  It is hard to imagine I was a young woman when I first met her.

So many years and things shared in letters.

Honored Contributor

I think Cheryl's cookies are tasteless and not worth the calories. 

The OP can do better than Cheryl's.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt 

Never heard of these.  Will check them out.

@Abrowneyegirl 

Never heard of Milkbar either, but I've bookmarked their site.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

Admittedly, many of the reviews are putting me off a bit.

I'm still shopping!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman   I thought they went out of business but apparently not.  I just looked online at Harry and David's (they used to have a store in my town and everything was delicious that I ever tried in there).  When I got onto the site I immediately got to coupon offers to order.   I then fed "cookies" into the search function and Oh, My!   What choices of gift offerings of cookies and other pastries.  Do take a look if you have the time.

I've never had anything bad from them, including their Moose Munch.  Kinda glad they aren't in town any more, it was a lot of temptation!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Witchy Woman   I thought they went out of business but apparently not.  I just looked online at Harry and David's (they used to have a store in my town and everything was delicious that I ever tried in there).  When I got onto the site I immediately got to coupon offers to order.   I then fed "cookies" into the search function and Oh, My!   What choices of gift offerings of cookies and other pastries.  Do take a look if you have the time.

I've never had anything bad from them, including their Moose Munch.  Kinda glad they aren't in town any more, it was a lot of temptation!

@Witchy Woman   I'm still perusing the site.  They have a cute "Christmas Tree Cookies and [chocolate]Truffles" combination gift.   There are so many choices though!