Respected Contributor

@meallen616 

Love your post, it's so meaningful & beautiful.  It also can give a person hope.

Thank you.  And, "back at ya!"

Honored Contributor

Chrome and Edge as a backup....do have problemswith Chrome once in awhile

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I had been using the Brave Browser (which I'm using now), but all of a sudden it's so slow.  I have three browsers I use.  They fight for my time.  I kid you not.  One will launch when I didn't request that it do, and one will work better than the other sometimes.  The issue I discovered is needing to stick with the one browser to elminate buffering, circling while a page is loaded.  

These browsers can also detect your motion....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I use Duck Duck Go.  It blocks third party trackers.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Browser- Firefox  Search engine-Duck Duck Go

Super Contributor
@cowboy sam, same here. My HP all-in-one is old enough that I won’t be able to “upgrade” to Windows 11. Boo hoo. Lots of life left in it, plenty of hard drive space, so not going to chuck it until I have to. Windows 10 and Chrome work so well together, I have no need to upgrade. My only concern is the day when Microsoft withdraws support from Windows 10.

I use Chrome on my iPad as well, no problems there, either. I will use Internet Explorer at work if I need a second browser. I hate Edge, find the interface unusable. I keep deleting it, but it keeps coming back!
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugsWe have a Mac.  We use Safari and Firefox.  Both work great for us,

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Browser- Firefox  Search engine-Duck Duck Go

@qbetzforreal

Love those ducks 🦆🦆🦆!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Another Chrome user.  I use it on my iPhone, iPad and PC desktop.

Occasionally, I'll use safari on my apple products but even there, I usually use Chrome.

Honored Contributor

Edge is my primary and Chrome is my backup. They work for nearly every site. I like some of the features on Edge. If I visit a site that has coupons or cash back, Edge will tell me. I get about $20 in Amazon gift cards a year for using Bing also. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!