Valued Contributor

over my 33 years with the Q I have bought tons of polar fleece and velvet soft sheets  This year I bought one of each and I just cant believe the difference  They are so thin I can see through them almost  Polar fleece used to be thick and almost bouncy  My velvet soft have so little fur on them that they are hardly soft  I want to know if any of you felt the same way  I know Berkshire bought out polar fleece and in my opinion they ruined them

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie  I just got my order of velvet sheets that were on a lunchtime special a few weeks ago.  They are my first purchase of Berkshire and they are fabulous.  I hope these aren't an old version since I will probably buy more in the future based on how nice these ones are.

https://www.qvc.com/Berkshire-Blanket-Cal-KG-Velvet-Soft-Sheets-w-Extra-Pillowcases.product.H220642....

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  I also got these in the Blush color they're really nice.

Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 , I'm with you!  We just got these as a LTS in the blush and they are wonderful.  My husband and I both comment about how fast we fall asleep in them.  So glad I took the chance.

Honored Contributor

Get yourself to Costco if you have a membership.  I have two pair of their microfleece sheets and they have not pilled yet.  They are about two years old.  Downright luxurious on a cold night.  All my QVC sheets have pilled.  

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie  I have to agree. I ordered four sets. They pill so bad. The lent trap has to keep being cleaned off. And this is after washes several times. I wake up in the morning with fuzz balls on me. The ones from years past I didn't have this problem. And the ones from years past where thicker and a better quality.