Trusted Contributor

Re: Before & After Pictures!

When watching a hair tool infomercial I noticed that some of the "audience" that they selected to use the tool [suggesting it was  "for the first time"]  were the same people used on QVC.   I have that tool and was watching to see if I could get suggestions on how I could use it better.   I like the tool but do not like the idea that the consumer is not smart enough to see what is happening.   The hair cleanser that I use does actually do as I was told.  I am retired and my beautician of 25+ years is amazed at the condition of my hair the past 6+ years.  She now will only trim every 6-8 weeks to keep it at just below my shoulders.  Does my hair look like I am 20.  Of course not.  I have lupus and thyroid problems that are constantly treated.  This and the meds cause my hair to fall out more than an average persons.  I lose less hair than before, it has healthy growth now and it now holds a style without a permanent.   When they say people misjudge you age by your hair I am an example of that.  The credit for the improvement in my skin goes to the same amount of time using Philosophy products regularly.  I am worth it.  I did not realize what a hidden illness and the needed meds to control it could do to my body until I had to live it.  I hope anyone else who has a similar problem keeps looking for their solution.  Don't give up.  You are worth it also.