Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday was my birthday and one of my gifts was a few Beekman products.  I used the soap in my shower last night...OMG I love it.  It goes on like silk and lathers so nice, rinses right off. The fragrance was so so, ylang ylang I think.  I'm a shower gel girl but not anymore.  I hope it doesn't change since they sold the company.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday @MoJoV 

I used a body wash, shampoo,  as well as hand cream and hand wash, while staying at a beautiful hotel on vacation. 
The scent was Fresh air. It was wonderful. 

I looked on HSN and QVC since I came home and haven't seen it. 

I never paid too much attention to the Beekman  presentations, but I will in the future. The products were so lux and smelled fresh! My troublesome hair looked great.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV @KBEANS 

Wednesday October 11, 2023 on HSN Main Channel...."Beekman Holiday Gifts"...looks like the Today's Special!!!

Hope you can find the scent you like....I've seen Fresh Aire in a few of their packages....but you never know...they end production on some things every so often...

But even if they do, they have a LOT of other nice scents..

You might try thier website too if HSN or Q doesn't have it!!!

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV   Happy Birthday!

Beekman soap is the only thing I use in the shower.  It thoroughly cleanses but still leaves my skin so incredibly soft.  The scents are amazing -- I love all of them. 

Respected Contributor

If you like the Ylang-ylang you need to stock up. I received an email from the company that they are discontinuing that scent.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV,

Animated Happy Birthday Pink Cupcake GIF

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday MoJoV! I like Beekman Pure Goat's Milk bar soap. 

Honored Contributor

Their soap, is just the best.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Happy Birthday @MoJoV 

I used a body wash, shampoo,  as well as hand cream and hand wash, while staying at a beautiful hotel on vacation. 
The scent was Fresh air. It was wonderful. 

I looked on HSN and QVC since I came home and haven't seen it. 

I never paid too much attention to the Beekman  presentations, but I will in the future. The products were so lux and smelled fresh! My troublesome hair looked great.

The Beekman boys have announced many times that Fresh Air is the scent they sell hotels. 

It was in my hotel room in Savannah too.

I love their products, the soap and wipes being my favorites. 

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV   Belated birthday wishes ~ sounds like you had a good one. I can't believe this is your first time trying the Beekman bar soap and glad you like it.  After all these years I still prefer the Pure. I still like my gels and other bath products but use the bar soap every other day.