Honored Contributor

🌞 Beautiful Winter Day 🌞

[ Edited ]

We are finally out of the teens and it's in the 30's !  The sun is so bright and the sky is a beautifulblue This is my favorite winter day, no snow, ( just a little on the ground ), crisp and clear !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: 🌞 Beautiful Winter Day 🌞

Hey, move to New Mexico.  Ninety percent of our winter days are like that except usually not so cold.  It's to be in high 40s today.  Very cold at night though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

This morning our temperature in central NY was 9. I was freezing. My husband stayed home with a bad cold and I went to the Y for my dance class followed by some errands. My granddaughter, a Floridian, is at USF in Tampa. She was complaining that it was 36. I wish we had 36. She plans to move to California after graduation this May so she will know nothing of our brutal upstate NY winters. Nevertheless, right now the sun is shining on our snow-covered lawn and it's quite beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

the only problem with bright sunlight.......lets me know i need to dust!!  lol.....

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

We are finally out of the teens and it's in the 30's !  The sun is so bright and the sky is a beautifulblue This is my favorite winter day, no snow, ( just a little on the ground ), crisp and clear !

Crisp, sunny winter days are my absolute favorite days!  I hate summer! 😉

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you had sunshine. We had sleet and rain. I'm praying for sun tomorrow. These cloudy days are getting downright depressing.

Esteemed Contributor

@indoor kitty  It's good for the soul to stop and smell the roses isn't it?

@nana59    That was hilarious but true!  LOL