Honored Contributor

Yes it's cold , 15 degrees, but so pretty. I just got back from the salon and the sky is so blue , the sun is so bright with the snow on the ground it looks like a postcard.  This I'd the kind of winter day I can appreciate. ☀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1,

I was just thinking the same thing! bitter cold but beautiful and well you could certainly say-refreshing, especially if you need to wake up lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @It is gorgeous with the sun coming out! Would be a good day to take photos, but I need to work at my desk.

Respected Contributor

I have always said if we have to have winter January is a beautiful month.  Usually snow on the ground, blue skies and sun.  Cold, but at least sunny and not dreary most of the time.

Altho March is the harbinger of Spring, it is usually a lousy month weather-wise.  Cold, dreary, rainy and windy. Has always been my least favorite month of the year.

February just cold and so-so.

It seems lately December is the coldest month of the winter.

This is my analysis of Winter

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 YAY! I cannot tell you how WONDERFUL it was to see the POSITIVE name of this thread after seeing so many not so positive ones lately.👍 It truly is a ray of "sunshine", and gave me my first big ole' smile of the morning!😁 I so THANK YOU for that!!❤ Our weather is DREADFUL today!😟

Enjoy nature's much desired, serene gift to you today!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Right now it's 21 and sunny, with a high of 28 expected.  I know it could be much worse.  But, Winter is definitely not my favorite season lol.  I'll be so glad when Spring is just on the horizon 😊

Honored Contributor

Cold but sunny in Westchester County NY

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

It is a bright beautiful day here too. The sky is very blue. I'm glad I am inside where it's nice and warm.

Trusted Contributor

It's 45 today in the Coastal South, but some miserable night temps coming. (:

Honored Contributor

It's been really cold here but it's 47° with light wind & sun. Only 20° tonight. Better than the below 0 & teens we have been having. 

Should be similar weather tomorrow but cold for a couple days after that before it warms up a little. At least most of the snow is gone.