Respected Contributor

It's 9:34a, cloudy and 28* ... weather's calling for some snow between 3 and 5p ... Going to make a pot of NE clam chowder,

feels like a soup kinda day♨️

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 .  It sounds like I am about an hour north of you.   I just returned from a fall leaf trip down 15 and into southern Pa.   It was a beautiful drive with lots of sunshine.  My leaves here are mostly gone and only look nice from across the lake.  Wishing we have another easy winter this year.  I have very fond memories of riding snowmobiles all day and moon lit nights in zero wind chill, bond fires, hot dogs and the kids arguing over whose turn it is to drive the sled.  We no longer have enough snow for that but we all say our memories are good enough.  We usually accumulate enough for cross country skiing and if course sledding.  I love our change of seasons.  I love the fall colors for Halloween and Thanksgiving, a white Christmas and spring flowers for Easter.   Love the sailboats and windsail skiers on the lake in summer.  

Trusted Contributor

I live in Endicott, NY...about 10 mins. from Binghamton.  It was a beautiful day here, indeed!  We had a gorgeous Fall this year with unseasonably warm temps. and so many sunny days!  It is a nice area to live in, but wish we had nicer weather...seems like we get a lot or rainy/cloudy days throughout the year but like I said, this Fall the weather was exceptionally nice!  The leaves were like watercolor pictures, especially with the sun shining on them!

I'm hoping for a white Christmas this year...didn't have one last year, and to me it's not Christmas without snow.  I don't want a blizzard, mind you, just enough snow to make everything look like a winter wonderland!  Maybe 4 inches? 

I didn't realize so many people on here lived so close to me!