Respected Contributor

Quick thinking couple rescued trapped bear cubs from a dumpster using a ladder. Mama bear and babies were crying which alerted the couple to attempt the rescue. These are screen shots from a video on You Tube. The woman in the back of the truck was brave. Mama bear can be seen standing to the right of the dumpster in the first photo. Note how Mama blends into the trees at daybreak. At night, she would be difficult to see.

IMG_1433.jpeg

IMG_1434.jpeg

IMG_1436.jpeg

IMG_1437.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Thank you wonderful people!

Things like this let me know there are loving people out there.

Even when there are lots who are not.

Thank you @On It!

Love your posts!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

So glad mama and her cubs were reunited, thank goodness this brave couple were there to help rescue them.

Respected Contributor

@On It  This is a great feel good story you have shared.  More often than not,  people are putting animals lives at risk so this is 

refreshng, thanks again.

Honored Contributor

What a brave lady,  glad she did this,just don't know if i would, i would call for help!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest,

You never know.

You might haveSmiley Happy

I think at that moment it would be between the heart and the mind and one would take over.

Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I saw something similar a few years ago so there's at least a couple more people with good hearts.  ♥️

Honored Contributor

What caring brave and wonder people!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@On It 

Huh .... I wonder how the little tykes ended up in the dumpster in the first place.   Mama probably "just turned her back for a second", like human parents sometimes do. 

I'm just glad that Mama Bear trusted that the human was trying to help  ... and she didn't "overreact" and attack the woman.

I hope there's a news story about this somewhere ... talk about bravery!    I definitely would have called Animal Control or someone, and not attempted a rescue myself.  Yikes.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  The video is 11 yrs old.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif