Esteemed Contributor

Just never understood why this brand of clothing is so expensive!  Looks like crazy expensive loungewear!  JMO....

Respected Contributor

Have you ever felt it and/or worn it?

Same could be said about price of Wen, Joan RIvers, Fly London, La Cruset, IT Cosmetics...

Honored Contributor

Love Barefoot Dreams!  They are SOOO comfy.  I just wish they had closures on a few of their items.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

one of my favorite lines from qvc......pricey, but worth it.

i try to buy it when it is on sale, but sometimes i will pay full price.

the fabrics are incredible and the workmanship on the items are excellent.

not all of the items are strictly loungewear.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I think they over priced, however the material is the softest, coziest and very well made. I have purchased sale priced items and original priced items. No regrets. The perfect thing for the chilly weather days. They are my go to item, whether it be for wearing inside or outdoors. Love BD.

Respected Contributor

it's not something you would have to "understand."  If you purchase it and experience the quality (or lack of) and you decide it's not worth the money, that's your decision.  Easy to understand the outcome.

Trusted Contributor

this line, and peace love world say frequently, that celebrities always wear their clothes. that's of absolute no importance to me. or for any product for that matter. i'm thinking that's part of what makes the price so high. if you're one to be impressed that celebrities use it, then you'll pay however much. i've had tops from PLW and i don't like them at all. fabric feels sloppy and already looks like it's pilling, though new. jmo 

Honored Contributor

Everyone has something, or multiple somethings, they will pay more for, and things they won't.

I wouldn't pay the price for these items, but that doesn't mean they aren't "worth it" to those who do buy.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Everyone has something, or multiple somethings, they will pay more for, and things they won't.

I wouldn't pay the price for these items, but that doesn't mean they aren't "worth it" to those who do buy.

See, you understand.

Honored Contributor

I have two pieces, and love the comfort and style, but I DO wish there were  a few pieces with a tiny bit more color.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras