Respected Contributor

Re: Bad weather expected on Wednesday

@gidgetgh  Glad you checked in.  Our area was under a tornado warning that just expired.  Still under a tornado watch for another 30 minutes.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know there's been at least one ground stop at ATL this morning due to the weather. I have friends trying to get out of SRQ and since everything on Delta goes thru ATL, they've given up for the day. 

Edited to add: per FlyerTalk, ATL now has a rolling "ground delay" program in place with most arrivals and departures being a minimum of 3 hours behind schedule. NOT a good day to be traveling in the southeast!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

I'm by the beach in SC and so far no rain, but very humid and thunder on and off. Sun just peaked out for a minute but mostly cloudy. Rain must be on its way! I know from 4 am Thurs until 6am Fri a gale warning has been issued.

Stay safe everyone in the path of these storms!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am in Central AL, we have already had round 1 storm move through this morning!  It has started thundering again and I guess round 2 will hit in a bit!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Everything is okay for me so far.   The worst of the storms passed below us today, but we are still under a watch until later tonight.   Hope everyone is okay!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Everything is okay for me so far.   The worst of the storms passed below us today, but we are still under a watch until later tonight.   Hope everyone is okay!

@Roni18- glad to hear it. Everything is ok with us so far. 3 inches of rain and some thunder and lightning, but no wind at all. 

It stopped long enough for us to go out to,lunch, then home. Then it stopped again and we did the grocery shopping. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?