Respected Contributor

Re: Bad weather expected on Wednesday

@Kachina624

Tornadoes, rain, wind and hail for my area.  And it looks like there will be several rounds of bad weather moving through at various times tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

Just rain here in PA, please stay safe people.

Valued Contributor

Saying a prayer that property loss is minimal and no loss of life for all those in storm's path.  Be SAFE.

Honored Contributor

Monday was bad for my area  Ft. Benning and Columbus Georgia. I am 61 and this was bad for what I have ever seen. All schools closed  in our area and in surrounding areas. One local mall has 50  power company trucks parked and ready- a first for our area.  Our Wednesday night church service has been cancelled. Thankful we had all of our pine trees cut down.  Last major tornado for our area was in  like 1955. Prayers for everyone.

Respected Contributor

We're supposed to get snow in MI, up to 6 inches with strong winds. I'll take that any day over tornadoes!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Super Contributor

Wow, praying you all stay safe, I live in central Florida and we need the rain badly. It was 80 today, tomorrow the temps are expected to hit 96, not looking forward to that at all..the water levels in the pond are down about a foot...looks like beachfront property..too early in the season for this type of heat..

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  Batten down the hatches along with you, here in metro ATL.  Stay safe, friend!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@gidgetgh  Batten down the hatches along with you, here in metro ATL.  Stay safe, friend!

@Pandalady- same to you. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@SouthernBeeI am very close to you.  Hope it just passes over us and all of those power trucks won't be needed!.  I went to the store and got a few things tonight because I remember when Hurricane Opal came through years ago I was without power for several days and I didn't want to be caught unprepared. 

Esteemed Contributor

Woke up this morning to a winter wonder land here in Colorado.  First time I have seen snow since I visited Mammoth in California in the 80's when I lived in Los Angeles.  It was interesting to watch the snow melting off the trees and bushes and leaving none on the streets and walks.  I have been told many times that the snow melts away within two days and by golly it sure does.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam