Honored Contributor
On 7/14/2014 missyw1 said:

I read she did it with the 2 on the overnights. ick

We read that every season. How would we actually know I wonder.... they don't put cameras in the overnights.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Chris is ok but I'd much rather see Marquel as the next Bachelor.

Super Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Skylands said:
On 7/15/2014 moonstone dunes said:

I read somewhere about young men farmers, that it's hard for them to find a woman willing to marry and live on a farm. Chris is reportedly a multi-millionaire entrepreneur. I read about another farmer in a piece about Monsanto. This young farmer - early 30s - operates a tractor that plants corn and surfs the web and does twitter while the machine does all the work. He just pushes a button to reverse direction. Of course it's GMO corn so he rakes in the $$$.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! As if.......................

Of course anyone who lives in a town of 500 finds it challenging to meet the opposite _ex. Living anywhere, city, etc., is challenging. Hence online dating, bachelorette etc.

Take your judgement & shove it!

Huh? That last remark was extremely rude!

You know where you can take and put your snotty attitude!

"Snotty"? How old R U?

Old Lady

What is your problem? Did you not get carded for that Old Crow you purchased last night?

Respected Contributor

I read somewhere about young men farmers, that it's hard for them to find a woman willing to marry and live on a farm. Chris is reportedly a multi-millionaire entrepreneur. I read about another farmer in a piece about Monsanto. This young farmer - early 30s - operates a tractor that plants corn and surfs the web and does twitter while the machine does all the work. He just pushes a button to reverse direction. Of course it's GMO corn so he rakes in the $$$.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! As if.......................

Of course anyone who lives in a town of 500 finds it challenging to meet the opposite _ex. Living anywhere, city, etc., is challenging. Hence online dating, bachelorette etc.

Take your judgement & shove it!

Huh? That last remark was extremely rude!

You know where you can take and put your snotty attitude!

"Snotty"? How old R U?

Old Lady

What is your problem? Did you not get carded for that Old Crow you purchased last night?

"Sursum Corda"? Really? Yours is darkSmiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

That Chris guy is a very kind and nice guy but Id never be able to live that country life. either (when I was her age). Im a city girl in the country now and it takes adapting. lol. I did feel bad for him but she did the right thing letting him go before the rose ceremony.

Anyway the other guys, Josh, his family is too uppity. I would never fit in with people like that. And the other guy Nick I just don't care for.

To me as an older woman watching this, these people are so immature and have a lot to learn. Andi must have said his bods hot 100 X, too much focus on looks. Find a nice guy ladies, he doesn't have to look like a male model. lol. Young peoples priorities are SO much different. than older peoples.

When I was single again after my divorce I was looking for a nice kind laid back guy with the same VALUES I have. Even though my husband is handsome with his salt and pepper hair and of course there must be an initial attraction, I wasn't looking for hot, OR money (like a lot of women do). I was looking for NICE this time around, NO bad guys or guys that think theyre all that. And I found it. My husband is the kindest most amazing person on earth.

Bottom line is I don't see this working out for Andi long term with either of these guys. But I would give Josh the better pick IF I had to pick out of the 2.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I read Chris is the next Bachelor.

I liked Chris a lot, but I can't see her living in IA on that farm. Marcus was a great match for her. I think she missed out.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/14/the-bachelorette-chris-soules-next-bachelor-sean-lowe/

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:

We read that every season. How would we actually know I wonder.... they don't put cameras in the overnights.

I wouldn't put it past them.

Super Contributor

is it over?

did she PICK someone?

Trusted Contributor
On 7/15/2014 missyw1 said:

I just read Courtney R's new book (Ben picked her on last Bachelor - she was portrayed as a villain) and she said they had relations three times in the fantasy suite. Plus once in the water when they went skinnydipping on that night she went over to his place.

Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Deb1010again said:
On 7/15/2014 missyw1 said:

I just read Courtney R's new book (Ben picked her on last Bachelor - she was portrayed as a villain) and she said they had relations three times in the fantasy suite. Plus once in the water when they went skinnydipping on that night she went over to his place.

Yes, but that's "first person" telling what she did. I read that many times they stay up talking all night, order pizza, etc. We really have no idea what goes on unless one of the participants says. There are no cameras, just speculation.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?