Respected Contributor

I'm watching now....Just finished watching the beginning synopsis of each Bachelor.....they did Josh first then Chris.....then they cut to Nick and I literally said "Oh my God....Yuck!" He is so wishy washy compared to the other two men. I have no clue what she sees in him.

Chris is my kind of guy! If he's not "the one", I would love to see him as the next Bachelor.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

I felt bad for Chris last night. She wasn't as thrilled to see him as she was with Nick and Josh. The trail ride was cute, but you know she isn't into country life. Then she was so stiff with him in the pre-fantasy date scenes when she dumped him. I also think she is a major actress after viewing her farewell scenes with Eric Hill. I wonder if she was told by the producers to keep Chris hanging on because he has the potential to make a great Bachelor (rich, good-looking and the camera loves him)

Super Contributor

I would think kissing all those men so much like that would get very old and hard to do. I know it is for the camera but just ICK

Honored Contributor

Buckhead, Georgia (a Beverly Hills of the East). That was where she lived/worked nearby when she was on Juan Pablo's season.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Yuck....what guy do you know wears tight red pants?

Oy

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Poor Chris.....or lucky Chris? :'(

Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Lotus~ said:

Oy

Who wore tight red pants?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Ford1224 said:

Oy

Nick wore them. I cannot understand what she sees in him. And I'm glad she sent Chris home; IMO, he's just too good of a guy for her. Would love to see him as the next bachelor, although I recall him mentioning that it was difficult back home on the farm with him gone for so long.

Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 HisElk said:
On 7/15/2014 Ford1224 said:

Oy

Nick wore them. I cannot understand what she sees in him. And I'm glad she sent Chris home; IMO, he's just too good of a guy for her. Would love to see him as the next bachelor, although I recall him mentioning that it was difficult back home on the farm with him gone for so long.

Ugh, Nick. I think she's the only person who sees anything in him.

I doubt the show will pick Chris as the next bachelor. He is a really sweet guy, but the kind of women who audition for this show are going to have the same problem being a farmer's wife as Andi does, IMO.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

I read somewhere about young men farmers, that it's hard for them to find a woman willing to marry and live on a farm. Chris is reportedly a multi-millionaire entrepreneur. I read about another farmer in a piece about Monsanto. This young farmer - early 30s - operates a tractor that plants corn and surfs the web and does twitter while the machine does all the work. He just pushes a button to reverse direction. Of course it's GMO corn so he rakes in the $$$.