Respected Contributor

Is anybody following the exciting, riviting story line of Bachelor in Paradise?  The writers must think viewers are pretty dumb. . .

Esteemed Contributor

I just hope they really chlorine that jacuzzi!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I watched about 30 minutes of an epi today, and couldn't last any longer. 

Honored Contributor

Love it! I know most of them are acting. I've learned to look for the not-so-subtle telling nuances! Joe is doing a particularly good job as the villain. At one point, when he was sitting talking to Juelia, I thought he was channeling Larry Hagman and J.R. Ewing! Smiley LOL

As I've said many times before, I do think people CAN make real connections - did I say that word? - on this show. People are real, and they have feelings. But for the most part, I know the "couples" in "paradise" are (over) acting!  Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

I seem to be really getting hooked on Bachelor in Paradise.  This is my first time watching it and I look forward to it.  I know a lot of it is "scripted" to a point but it's still very entertaining.

I am shocked how awful Joe is!!  Poor Juelia!  I hope one of the guys teaches him a lesson,  

I don't know if any real relationships will happen but it is a possibility.  Especially Carly and Kirk.  They seem like they could have soimething.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Honored Contributor

Julia should just 'drop it', 'shake it off'.  Move on.  Sure, the guy was a creep to her.  But, why dwell on the obvious.  People warned her over and over again.  I'm not the type of person to ask someone over and over again why that person treated me that way.  It's obvious, and I'm sure Julia will one day find someone more respectful.  JMO, of course.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

If Juelia is dumb enough to think she is going to find a Daddy for her baby, I can't feel sorry for her....

Valued Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Julia should just 'drop it', 'shake it off'.  Move on.  Sure, the guy was a creep to her.  But, why dwell on the obvious.  People warned her over and over again.  I'm not the type of person to ask someone over and over again why that person treated me that way.  It's obvious, and I'm sure Julia will one day find someone more respectful.  JMO, of course.

I agree with you; while I feel she is hurt, she was warned by a few, but didn't want to believe it.  IMO, she's better than him and why would you want to be with someone who does this to you?  That's a big sign to me to move on. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise

[ Edited ]

This show and The Bachelor(ette) are my guilty pleasures.

Joe is a dirtbag.....even if it is scripted, I would never agree to hurting another human being like that.....maybe Juelia is in on it too.   Who knows.

With a friend like Samantha who needs enemies.

With that being said.....that hot tub scene seemed a little too real for me.....so maybe the Joe/Samantha/Juelia triangle is for real.

I actually feel bad for Ashley S.......I wonder what turned Dan off to her???

I couldn't stand JJ last season, but I'm liking him n this show.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Ashley S. (the blonde, slightly 'quirky' one) seems very mature, common sense-wise.  She can do a lot better on her own, away from these 'guys'.  If I were her, I'd take a hike.  I'm sure there are many men who like her personality.  Not to forget to mention that she is rather attractive. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).