Honored Contributor

Breaking out the Artic Expedition coat today. All trees are covered in heavy frost. Green trees now are white look like that Disney movie 'Frozen'.   Bet I will lose most of them. Not replanting either. Temps are down in single digits. Coldest since I moved down here.

Esteemed Contributor

Likewise. This is definitely a day for the Arctic Expedition coat, with mittens too! Its freezing in New England.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, but, I'm in freaking Tx. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm done with winter.I'm tired of freezing & dealing with snow.
 Time for Spring!! 🌼☀️🌻

Trusted Contributor

dont mind the cold at all. because im always indoors.. tired of all this snow. im in pa. and we're getting another 2 or 3 inches tonight. on top of the almost 15 inches already.. rather it be 30 degrees, than have to shovel snow 3 times a week... im over it! and we have awhile to go.

Respected Contributor

We got freezing rain so it is a thin layer of ice on everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@JYWilliams wrote:

That's what we are suppose to get, I hope we don't lose power. Stay safe, everyone.

Honored Contributor

Here in Seattle we are expecting the coldest temps yet this winter on Thursday thru Sunday... temps during the day barely making freezing.... with a chance for snow... possible 8 inches in some areas which for Seattle is A SHUTDOWN  of life as we know itWoman LOL

Yes here in Seattle we are WINTER WIMPS compared to you in the Eastern part of the country.  I admire what you in the East  put up with... I heard 40 below temps this week??? OMG!

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@JYWilliams wrote:

That's what we are suppose to get, I hope we don't lose power. Stay safe, everyone.

Yep, me too.  More than just a thin layer by tomorrow.  Not good.👎

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Breaking out the Artic Expedition coat today. All trees are covered in heavy frost. Green trees now are white look like that Disney movie 'Frozen'.   Bet I will lose most of them. Not replanting either. Temps are down in single digits. Coldest since I moved down here.

@SharkE 

Brrrrrr!  We're getting temps below zero on Saturday but this is Colorado!  

We have friends from Colorado visiting Brownsville TX, they played golf this morning and said it is warm and humid.  Sounds like Texas has a huge range of temps and also humidity change too?