Esteemed Contributor

Can't believe while flipping the channel this past week and seeing Suzie Orman....Suzanne Sommers.....who's next...Tony Robbins??????.............Can't believe QVC is revamping these products.................

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BLASTS FROM THE PAST....!!

@kelsey17  ...

There's a famous saying about gullibility ...

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Can't believe while flipping the channel this past week and seeing Suzie Orman....Suzanne Sommers.....who's next...Tony Robbins??????.............Can't believe QVC is revamping these products.................

@kelsey17  I guess you can add Susan Lucci, Brooke Shields...many “stars” of tv/movies or past fame are trying to make comebacks.

Honored Contributor

Everything old is new again!  whatever that means

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17

Image result for cat memes bored

P.S.  And yes channel changers for sure---wont watch and no sales from me.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

HSN and QVC are going to be selling some of the same products, so the guests have to come along.  Just check and make sure which channel is offering the better deal.  And will the HSN discount codes ever come to be QVC discount codes?

Honored Contributor

I read that Cristina Ferrare (70's super model and show host) is starting a line of organic food, skincare and makeup.

I'm very interested in the makeup. 

I use organic and am happy with the skincare, body and hair care that I currently use (Suzanne Organics).

However, would love to see more eye shadow and blush options.  And am hoping she comes up with a good face spf (no tint!) so I can use on neck also.  Hoping.

The food line is starting out with only granola now.  I've had the granola her daughter sells at her restaurant in Venice Beach--very addictive!  Not sure if it'll be the same.  Daughter's is not organic.

Her food offerings will expand to much, much more.  All organic!

Cristina sold a line of jewelry on HSN years ago.  I bought a few 14K pieces.  

Wonder if she'll be selling organic on one of the shopping channels?  I'd definitely tune in.

Esteemed Contributor

The Qurate executives have come up with some terrific programming ideas.......

......for 1995

Honored Contributor

No, I can't believe they're reviving Sommers and Ormann.  I haven't spent 5 seconds missing either of them and won't be watching any programming in which they participate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt     i love your kitty cat!