Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,168
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Beyond Meats cuts revenue outlook, says it's trimming workforce. Beyond Meat lowered 2022 revenue forecast and announced it will trim its workforce by 4%.

 

The company cited inflation, rising interest rates and recession concerns for the revised outlook. The company's net sales also dropped 1.6% to $147 million and its net loss widened.

 

This seems lime a recurring theme in companies. Not a good look. I read this on CNBC.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,477
Registered: ‎01-27-2014

Maybe their demise has something to do with the fact that they have terrible products! Good companies with good products are doing well. Just saying.....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 60,329
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Just wait until next year to be wowed by the price of beef.  So many ranchers are selling off their herds because, due to the drought, there is no grass and they can't afford to buy and feed them hay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 141
Registered: ‎07-21-2018

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,477
Registered: ‎01-27-2014

@NYwoman Political posts - like yours - violate forum guidelines....for good reason. Such nonsense is offensive.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,161
Registered: ‎05-01-2020

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Maybe their demise has something to do with the fact that they have terrible products! Good companies with good products are doing well. Just saying.....


fyi - BERLIN, Aug 3 (Reuters) – BMW (BMWG.DE) lowered its output forecast and warned of a highly volatile second half on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,986
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

@elated   Beyond Meat can't ignore our current economics.  The reasons cited are effecting businesses as well as US citizens:

 

The company cited inflation, rising interest rates and recession concerns for the revised outlook.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,059
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

Re Beyond Meat: It's Beyond Me why vegans - if they don't like meat - nevertheless want products that look and taste like real meat.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,492
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@ValuSkr wrote:

Re Beyond Meat: It's Beyond Me why vegans - if they don't like meat - nevertheless want products that look and taste like real meat.


@ValuSkr   I am not sure why you cannot understand that quite a few people, including myself, choose not to eat a slaughtered animal.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are. - Benjamin Franklin
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,161
Registered: ‎05-01-2020

@Mersha wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Re Beyond Meat: It's Beyond Me why vegans - if they don't like meat - nevertheless want products that look and taste like real meat.


@ValuSkr   I am not sure why you cannot understand that quite a few people, including myself, choose not to eat a slaughtered animal.


You missed the point.