Esteemed Contributor

Beyond Meats cuts revenue outlook, says it's trimming workforce. Beyond Meat lowered 2022 revenue forecast and announced it will trim its workforce by 4%.

The company cited inflation, rising interest rates and recession concerns for the revised outlook. The company's net sales also dropped 1.6% to $147 million and its net loss widened.

This seems lime a recurring theme in companies. Not a good look. I read this on CNBC.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe their demise has something to do with the fact that they have terrible products! Good companies with good products are doing well. Just saying.....

Honored Contributor

Just wait until next year to be wowed by the price of beef.  So many ranchers are selling off their herds because, due to the drought, there is no grass and they can't afford to buy and feed them hay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYwoman Political posts - like yours - violate forum guidelines....for good reason. Such nonsense is offensive.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Maybe their demise has something to do with the fact that they have terrible products! Good companies with good products are doing well. Just saying.....

fyi - BERLIN, Aug 3 (Reuters) – BMW (BMWG.DE) lowered its output forecast and warned of a highly volatile second half on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

@elated   Beyond Meat can't ignore our current economics.  The reasons cited are effecting businesses as well as US citizens:

The company cited inflation, rising interest rates and recession concerns for the revised outlook.

Honored Contributor

Re Beyond Meat: It's Beyond Me why vegans - if they don't like meat - nevertheless want products that look and taste like real meat.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Re Beyond Meat: It's Beyond Me why vegans - if they don't like meat - nevertheless want products that look and taste like real meat.

@ValuSkr   I am not sure why you cannot understand that quite a few people, including myself, choose not to eat a slaughtered animal.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr   I am not sure why you cannot understand that quite a few people, including myself, choose not to eat a slaughtered animal.

You missed the point.