Esteemed Contributor

BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PRICES

Ladies (and Gents), be sure to go back and check the current prices of things you have purchased from QVC in the last 30 days.  If the price goes down within 30 days, you can call for an price adjustment.  QVC's prices are all over the place these days.  Just today I saw that I bouse I ordered for $40 is now $24.98 and I called customer service to get a credit.  Some Susan Graver dresses that I bought, that were already on clearance, were also on a special low price recently, and I called to get an adjustment for those as well ( I bought 3).  Then the price went back up to the previous clearance price.

I really don't understand the games they seem to be playing with all the price changes.  Especially if something is on "Clearance", you would think it would stay at that price or go lower, not go back up, as I have seen numerous times.  I just wanted you all to know that you can get a credit if the price drops on something you already bought.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Re: BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PRICES

While I totally agree with you re pricing games, I do think It is great cs to cheerfully refund the difference within 30 days.

Valued Contributor

Re: BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PRICES

@IMW wrote:

While I totally agree with you re pricing games, I do think It is great cs to cheerfully refund the difference within 30 days.

Exactly.  Always have good luck by asking.  No song and dance needed.